วันจันทร์ที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

You can find without a big brother \ 's help


As a child, I often thought it would be nice if a big brother can be seen on me. Today, after many decades, it seems that my childhood wish has come true. And I \ 'm having second thoughts. My new big brother, has recently suggested that I was in the family car for the exchange of money. It seemed a good idea, until I learned that my neighbors and my children and grandchildren to help pay the cashier "for the program may crash. Next big brother suggested I go back to school with my conclusion -- wait, I \ 'd thought of graduating with honors in 2007. Then the big brother told me it would be a good idea to refinance the family home. When my husband and I had a high rate mortgage, I thought it would be too . Unable to perform Translation:invalid textUnable to perform Translation:invalid textSo now I \ ve 'be able to live with all the above, taking with a grain of salt. But now big brother has a way of creating an asset in the air. Unfortunately, a tax on carbon emissions, will reduce significantly the value of my property. The checkbook will suffer with cap and trade "because my heating bill will double, perhaps triple, and my house would be on capital, because costly environmental improvements would be needed from the government if I want to sell in the future, lose. Big Brother also think that it would be in my interest for him to take control of my healthcare program. He \ 's not worried about my long wait for care, while Washington will decide whether the treatment I need, cost-effectiveness. Sorry, big brother, the advice that I can live.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น