วันเสาร์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Guide of the Hawaiian Shirt Guy

It was the story of our time, then, the hardest days of 2004 and 2005. I had a steady job, the newspapers were still "OK". I lived in Denver for several years and thought I \ 'd stay here a little' more. All my friends were single. With a couple of days of paper back and forth, I could suck my one-bedroom Capitol Hill dump rent for a house. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textMy parents went to Denver and entered the mortgage broker to me in an office complex in Lakewood. The man was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Has obscured the lights in a conference room and showed us a PowerPoint presentation that explains 8 0 / 20 mortgages. My parents - solid, good people who owned - are perplexed. They had a little 'money would give me a deposit. \ "C \ 's not necessary to put the money right now, \" said the Hawaiian-shirt to my father. \ "Help her, instead of paying student loans. It \ 's better than paying interest only. The house is set to increase in value. \" Unable to perform Translation:invalid textUnable to perform Translation:invalid result dataUnable to perform Translation:invalid textThe Obama administration try to set up home loan programs change, the owners of foreclosure, how stem cells - those that enter the housing market with a single rate loans, whose terms expire soon. These changes occur in different forms, but above all they offer you a deal, similar to temporary, we can, without the steep costs of refinancing to lock something. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textLike most people in this country, my financial situation is worse than last year, but I \ 'm still busy. And I do not want foreclosure statistics. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textI wrote a letter to my mortgage bank Not. I sent them paystubs. I sent them a financial table that shows how should I bring with them each month and how do I send the invoice. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textThey threw down. You \ 've a lot of people are down. According to a report released by the Treasury Department last week launched the Bank of America changes, only 7 percent of loans eligible. For Wells Fargo, the number of 11 percent for Citigroup, only 23 percent. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textEvery time I call to find out what happened - and I can openly angry - Bank offers a different explanation. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textOne person said the private investor who holds my guides ISN \ 't participate. Someone else said modifications home loan credit record and wreck I don \ 't want to do the same. But, said another woman, I don \ 't enough money to afford a house payment in excess. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textBut if I \ 'm ready to take a higher salary - and to make the lives of victims - the banks say they can not? I don \ 't so in the end it was a water bill. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textAs I sat in my bathrobe in my room, dining room table one morning last week, once again waiting, it seemed likely to invest more strength, more tenacious, more social independence and more time for this reason that many people. I don \ 't have to go to a child for breakfast or a second job - at least not yet. I \ 'm very good for the research and sent requiring a response by phone. (C \ 's part of the workday.) Unable to perform Translation:invalid textA simple explanation of the global financial crisis is that people like me fell for the charm of their own home - to build a garden with tomatoes and, finally, the money, instead, I sleep every night. The guys promise Hawaiian shirt gave me and my parents, in his lecture that day was that, although I \ 'wasn t beginning to bear fruit, "the handle of my door, I'd still have money to do so. Rent is so stupid, he said. owners earn more. Unable to perform Translation:invalid textYour monthly payments will go in November, when my right arm ends, because prices are so low right now. But this is Won \ 't be sustainable - and these payments, even if I won \' t start repayment of the handle. But I imagine that in the coming months to determine if there \ 's worth doing something if it's worth, if I was in a period of 30 years locked-guide, if you don \' t know what \ 'm going to want to be in 30 months, and if indeed the income - and thus the right - as the owner.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น